maanantai, 14. elokuu 2006
An old memememe from Marko and Kati. Sorry it took so long, still adventuring in southern Finland without any regular connection to life.
1. One book that changed your life:
I'm starting with a classic. Homer's Iliad and the Odyssey. I could also have said the remaining poems of Sapfo.
2. One book you've read more than once:
William Gibson's Neuromancer.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
If internet doesn't count as "one book", maybe I can take Tuhat laulujen vuotta (edited: Aale Tynni).
4. One book that made you giddy:
Let's say all the work of Philip K. Dick. I'm feeling scifi today. Too close to Finncon. =)
5. One book that wracked you with sobs:
The beautiful fragments of Sapfo.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Everything I can't think of.
7. One book you wish had never been written:
Maybe The Bible. Just to see how it has / hasn't affected the history and the contemporary literature.
8. One book you're currently reading:
Paon viivoja by Kari Aronpuro.
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
Joris-Karl Huysmans: Vastahankaan (À rebours, 1884)
10. Now tag five bloggers:
They've all been tagged by now. (-;